Thursday 22 March 2012

Air Guitar

I can't sleep so I've been staying up surfing the internet and listening to music on YouTube. One of my favourite songs is Katy Voegele's '99 times' and earlier I was listening to it, dancing around my room and playing air guitar. Obviously I have awesome air guitar skills (not) but it just kinda reminded me to take joy in the little things. I've been feeling down recently but tonight I have remembered how much a good air guitar session can perk you up.

It's 3AM and I'm tired so I apologise if this makes about as much sense as a fish on a unicycle.

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog. When I have trouble sleeping I drink warm milk with a drop of honey. Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Emily! Have you tried a bit of dark chocolate and a hot cup of hot chocolate? It always works...

    Saying that, I'm often awake in the early hours of the morning, simply praying! So if you ever felt like you wanted a bit of company, give me a text! heehee... I can't answer calls as my mother would be sleeping, but otherwise, I am usually awake around that time, especially between 2.30am-5.30am.... then I tend to go back to sleep until 7.05am when I have to get ready to go to College! :P

    My Prayers for you and all your intentions,
    God Bless you , Emily.

    ReplyDelete